To collaborate with product management and development teams to define product visuals and user experience. The ideal candidate will thrive in a work environment that requires strong problem-solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication. Be able to execute all design stages from conception to delivery, including consulting with users and usability testing. The candidate will also be able to work closely with the back-end development team to integrate with the front-end framework.
- 2-3 years’ experience of project working experience either as a UI or UX Designer
- Familiarity with CSS pre-processors (Sass/LESS) and CC methodologies
- Solid portfolio of front end design work
- Excellent creative and communication skills
- Remote stakeholder management
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Python
- Source control (GIT)
- Working with machine learning/big data/Cloud Computing
- Experience working within financial/fintech sectors
- Knowledge of working in Agile/Scrum
- Experience of Jira and Confluence
- Experience of Visio or equivalent UML software, Excel and Word
What we offer
- An opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies for a rapidly growing and innovative company
- A chance to be part of a close-knit team working in a dynamic challenging environment
- A 35 hour working week. 25 days holiday + bank holidays
Based in Newcastle upon Tyne, Caspian specialise in the automated investigation of high volume, complex risk alerts for financial services firms. Our technology analyses alerts and provides fully explained risk judgements in seconds across domains including Anti Money Laundering and Customer Due Diligence. With human readable, regulator friendly solutions that are already being used in a Top 5 Global Bank, it is technology that will revolutionise financial services workforces.
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org including a copy of your C.V.