We provide on the job training in new skills and domains and encourage cross-domain expertise which feeds into our agile culture. We do real work for real clients who are pushing the boundaries of technology in the Machine Learning space. We deliver and deploy software into the real-world used by people around the world.
At Caspian, you’ll build sustainable, maintainable and innovative solutions to real-world problems. You’ll have the opportunity to work across skill domains from Machine Learning applications, server-side APIs to client-side frontends and other tooling software. You’ll be involved in the development processing early on and through to production.
Importantly, you’ll increase your skills by working with powerful technologies and by receiving regular code reviews and mentorship by experienced colleagues. In the future, we hope that you’ll move into a senior role and take part in mentorship and leadership activities.
The SDET will be a skilled developer with solid test skills, particularly in test automation, who can collaborate closely with both developers and testers. Their role will include both software development and testing tasks and will focus on the development, testing, and performance of production software.
To be successful, the SDET will have a passion for quality product development and testing, in a highly data driven environment, and the ability to enhance the teams quality assurance skills.
- Work with our product development scrum team to develop application features
- Write and evaluate clean, readable code
- Collaborate with developers and testers to ensure appropriate testing is in place and maintained
- Develop and maintain an automated test framework
- Support the production of reports and dashboards on testing, performance and quality
- Support the identification of appropriate tools and technologies to enhance the QA process
- Work with third parties on product quality assurance
- Take ownership and have a ‘can do’ attitude
- Computer Science degree or relevant experience.
- Strong coding skills and experience
- Strong test and test automation skills and experience
- Experience in client delivery environments
- Strong interpersonal, customer and organizational skills
- Experience working in an Agile (Scrum) environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent IT, communication and prioritisation skills
- Experience with one or more of the following programming languages;
- Experience with testing and automation including one or more of;
- Selenium (preferred)
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK to apply for this role as this company are unable to support Visa Applications/Sponsorship
- API Testing
- Public Cloud (AWS/GCP/Azure)
- Git (Bitbucket)
- Experience with Machine Learning
- CI/CD Pipeline
- Release processes
What we offer:
- Highly competitive remuneration commensurate with level of skills and experience
- An opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies for a rapidly growing and innovative company
- Training allowance to grow your skills
- A chance to be part of a close-knit team working in a dynamic challenging environment
- A 35-hour working week. 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Visit our careers page to find out more
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org including a copy of your C.V.