- Development of web technologies and tools for our Machine Learning solutions
- Participate in all aspects of the SDLC including sprint planning, design, architecture, code reviews, TDD.
- Taking ownership of end-to-end project development
- Mentorship of junior members of the team
- Working with cutting edge technology
- At least 3 years’ experience in a senior development role
- .NET Core Web API
- Entity framework / SQL experience
- Unit testing
- Continuous Integration
- Cloud experience (Kubernetes, Microservices)
- Frontend experience (Typescript/React/SASS)
- Python experience
- Experience working within financial/fintech sectors
- Experience of Jira and Confluence
- Knowledge of working in Agile / Scrum
What we offer
- An opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies for a rapidly growing and innovative company
- Training allowance to grow your skills
- A chance to be part of a close-knit team working in a dynamic challenging environment
- A 35-hour working week. 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Visit our careers page to find out more
Based in Newcastle upon Tyne, Caspian specialise in automated investigation technology for financial services firms. We are a development partner of Nasdaq following investment from Nasdaq Ventures.
You must have the legal right to work in the UK to apply for this role as Caspian are unable to support Visa Applications/Sponsorship.
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org including a copy of your C.V.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE