- Development of web technologies and tools for our Machine Learning solutions
- Participate in all aspects of the SDLC including sprint planning, design, architecture, code reviews, TDD.
- Taking ownership of end-to-end project development
- Mentorship of junior members of the team
- Working with cutting edge technology
- At least 3 years’ experience in a senior development role
- .NET Core Web API
- Entity framework / SQL experience
- Unit testing
- Continuous Integration
- Cloud experience (Kubernetes, Microservices)
- Frontend experience (Typescript/React/SASS)
- Python experience
- Experience working within financial/fintech sectors
- Experience of Jira and Confluence
- Knowledge of working in Agile / Scrum
What we offer
- An opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies for a rapidly growing and innovative company
- Training allowance to grow your skills
- A chance to be part of a close-knit team working in a dynamic challenging environment
- A 35 hour working week. 25 days holiday + bank holidays
Based in Newcastle upon Tyne, Caspian specialise in the automated investigation of high volume, complex risk alerts for financial services firms. Our technology analyses alerts and provides fully explained risk judgements in seconds across domains including Anti Money Laundering and Customer Due Diligence. With human readable, regulator friendly solutions that are already being used in a Top 5 Global Bank, it is technology that will revolutionise financial services workforces.
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org including a copy of your C.V.