Caspian are world leaders in advanced automation technology and a development partner to Nasdaq. We are transforming the operations of financial crime and compliance teams in banks with the recently launched Nasdaq Automated Investigator for AML.
As an experienced Project Manager, you will play an active role in the success of our product development and client delivery. Your experience of complex projects and agile delivery will enable you to effectively engage with senior stakeholders, engineers, data scientists and sales/marketing to project manage multiple solution implementations for a global client base.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience of delivering complex, long-term, projects.
- Knowledge and experience of Agile delivery, e.g. Scrum, Kanban, Disciplined Agile
- Experience with Atlassian tools (Confluence, Jira, Advanced Roadmaps) and MS Project Professional
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Customer facing experience at multiple levels
- Knowledge of the challenges of regulatory compliance in retail banking.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or a deep understanding of digital technology and/or data science.
- Certified in Project Management, e.g. PMP, CAPM or equivalent
- Experience of developing internet products, cloud environments/deployments and projects
- Ability to manage and influence multiple stakeholders without direct authority.
- Familiarity in multiple functional areas including Engineering, Data Science, UX/UI, Sales, Customer Support, Finance or Marketing.
- Experience in product management, including creating product roadmap(s), defining a product vision, defining product requirements.
- Experience with matrix resource management
- Risk management techniques including concise mitigation plans
- Project manage multiple internal development streams and teams
- Project manage client implementations
- Define and follow process for internal development and client deployments
- Effective stakeholder management
- Working with product managers/product owners to deliver the roadmap
- Risk and issue management
- Operate several projects within a global programme
- Enthusiasm for the product and imparting this enthusiasm to the team, partners and customers
- Low level detailed planning of projects, baselining and measuring / reporting progress
- Resource capacity management and growth analysis
What we offer
- An opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies for a rapidly growing and innovative company
- Training allowance to grow your skills
- A chance to be part of a close-knit team working in a dynamic challenging environment
- A 35-hour working week. 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Visit our careers page to find out more
Based in Newcastle upon Tyne, Caspian specialise in automated investigation technology for financial services firms. We are a development partner of Nasdaq following investment from Nasdaq Ventures.
You must have the legal right to work in the UK to apply for this role as Caspian are unable to support Visa Applications/Sponsorship.
To apply please email email@example.com including a copy of your C.V.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.