- Development of frontend web technologies and tools for our Machine Learning solutions
- Participate in all aspects of the SDLC including sprint planning, design, architecture, code reviews, TDD
- Taking ownership of end-to-end project development
- Mentorship of junior members of the team
- Working with cutting edge technology as well as supporting some legacy code
- At least 3 years experience in a development role
- UI/UX experience
- Experience working within financial/fintech sectors
- Experience of Jira and Confluence
- Knowledge of working in Agile / Scrum
- Working with machine learning / big data/ Cloud Computing
What we offer
- An opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies for a rapidly growing and innovative company.
- A chance to be part of a close-knit team working in a dynamic challenging environment.
- A 35 hour working week. 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
Based in Newcastle upon Tyne, Caspian specialise in the automated investigation of high volume, complex risk alerts for financial services firms. Our technology analyses alerts and provides fully explained risk judgements in seconds across domains including Anti Money Laundering and Customer Due Diligence. With human readable, regulator friendly solutions that are already being used in a Top 5 Global Bank, it is technology that will revolutionise financial services workforces.
To apply please email email@example.com including a copy of your C.V.