Caspian technology solutions enable banks to automate the complex human tasks of risk investigation and decision making in Financial Crime and Compliance. Caspian are a development partner for Nasdaq following significant investment. In areas such as Anti-Money Laundering and Customer Due Diligence, global banks harness large numbers of human analysts in a continual effort to investigate and to mitigate risk. Caspian transform risk and efficiency for global banks, through machine intelligence solutions that can automatically read, analyse and make judgements as well as the very best human experts.
To work with our development and IT teams to ensure our Machine Learning products and services are successfully delivered using modern deployment practices.
As our customers are amongst the biggest names in the financial sector, security is at the heart of everything we do. The successful candidate will be building the tools, infrastructure and processes required to ensure the reliability, flexibility, and security of our production environments.
- Understanding of Kubernetes core concepts
- Deployment and management of Docker containers
- Experience in cloud automation technology such as Terraform
- Experience in deployment using at least one CI/CD pipeline
- Linux systems administration and shell scripting
- Deployment of cloud solutions into AWS or related (GCP/Azure)
- Certificate management
- Awareness of ISO27001, DPA, GDPR & related security frameworks
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK to apply for this role as this company are unable to support Visa Applications/Sponsorship
- Prior experience in deployment and operation of a cloud-based solution using Kubernetes
- Prior experience in a development role
- Linux server: preferably Redhat/CentOS
- Database experience
- Bitbucket Pipelines
- Experience working within financial/fintech sectors
- Experience of JIRA and Confluence
- Knowledge of working in an Agile environment
- Information security experience dealing with confidential data
- Experience in the creation and management of documentation regarding defining processes & best practice
- Hands-on approach to support, mentoring & training
What we offer
- Highly competitive remuneration commensurate with level of skills and experience
- An opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies for a rapidly growing and innovative company
- Training allowance to grow your skills
- A chance to be part of a close-knit team working in a dynamic challenging environment.
- A 35 hour working week. 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Visit our careers page here to find out more
To apply please email email@example.com including a copy of your C.V.